Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ink Garden Personalized Products

The first time I used this company was last year for a Christmas present. Ink Garden has several specials they run a year and last year it was for a free item (there were several to choose from) and you just pay for shipping so I decided to get my sister a mouse pad. I had been looking for years for a turtle mouse pad never finding one I liked. So using Ink Garden's very simple process I customzed a turtle mouse pad for my sister. She LOVED it!!!! Here it is!


Then I ordered my mom a notebook for mothers day. I was able to customize not only the pictures on the front and inside of the notebook but also customize what I wanted the back cover and inside back cover to say. I was so excited and she cried when she got it! Tears of joy of course :)



It was amazing to give a gift that I composed and Ink Garden so wonderfully put together. Ink Garden's products are high quality and what I recieved totally exceeded my expectaions! Right now they are offering a FREEFORDAD campaign where you pay just shipping on one of several products (a mug, mouse pad, or notebook) and shipping ranges from $4.99 to $5.99 for ground shipping. This year I am getting my dad something (but can't post it yet it will be a surprise!) I 100% recommend this site because it is perfect if you are searching for that one of a kind gift to give!



No comments:

Post a Comment