Saturday, May 26, 2012

New Paranormal Read

Willow Cross : Birthright (The Dark Gifts) With so many Vampire books out there I was a little skepitcal about this book at first, however, I have to say I am very happy to have read it. A great fantasy book that includes several details that you already know (if you read/watch anyting vampires) and also several new things. Willow makes the characters come alive and you are instantly pulled into the book wondering if Liz will make the right choices and hoping that it all works together in the end. I am very excited to continue to read this series! I have to give it a 4 out of 5 You can purchase the book at Amazon---http://www.amazon.com/Birthright-The-Dark-Gifts-ebook/dp/B0052F7IHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1338247652&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment