Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scentsy---All about the consultant

So here is a non-book review! Scentsy is a company that sells plug-in's...bars...hanging circles...stuffed animals (that they call Scentsy buddies)...travel tins...pouches...a body care and home care line (called layers) and now introducing Fondue (Velata) The products are high quality the smells last and the buddies are adorable :) but what sold me on Scentsy what really had me hooked was my rep. You can have a great product but if you cant find a good, dependable, friendly sales rep you might as well not even try selling! Gloria (my rep) is all of those and more :) She got me hooked with a Scentsy circle and has kept me purchasing by giving me exceptional customer service...if you haven't tried Scentsy and you love candles then I highly recommened it and Gloria to you! https://glorialouthan.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree she is a great Rep!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....Thank you guys :-) Your all pretty awesome yourselves <3

    ReplyDelete