Monday, May 28, 2012

Soap Hope

Earlier this year I was kind of in a rut when it came to my shower supplies. I was using the same old soap or body wash and kind of getting bored with it. Now dont get me wrong there is is nothing bad about Vicki's or Bath and Body works line but I was just kind of bored. So I went browsing and discovered on Facebook this company called Soap Hope. I was intrigued first by what they offer (quality organic soaps) then pulled in by what they do. If you go to their Facebook page and click about this is what you will see "At soaphope.com, every dollar of profit goes to lift women out of poverty. Find everything good for body and home, from bodycare to cookware. Shop and be a part of it!" So I decided to give it a try and I have to say I was more than pleased with what I got. My soap arrived in a very timely manner (less than a week for standard shipping and I think it was 3 or 4 days. Your shipment comes in a cardboard box made by a woman in proverty so it is not the best but it once again strikes home the cause you are supporting by making a purchase from Soap Hope. So I decided to purchase the Geranium Indonesian Patchouli Soap Bar By Hugo Naturals...I have to admit I am not a fan of Patchouli but others in my house are and I mostly bought this soap because it was pretty :) Once I opened it though I was in love! The soap was amazing and the scent lingered on my skin for several hours after showering. As an added bonus Soap Hope offeres free samples with any paid order so you can try other scents that you may want to smell before you buy. Also as far as organic soaps go the prices were quite reasonable. So I have to say if you are in a bit of a body wash rut and wish to support an awesome cause check out Soap Hope!

http://store.soaphope.com/Geranium-Indonesian-Patchouli-p/hgn0055.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment